Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sumber Party/Planning Meeting


For our Slumber Party/ Planning meeting we met at my house and for an hour planned the whole year. I am really impressed at the badges the girls wanted to do. Some of them were way above the age level, so we will do them next year. See the calendar for all the badges.


After the planning part of the night, the girls started working on the blankets for the VA hospital and a couple for the Preemie unit of UNM. I am really proud of their ability. They did a great job and finished 5 blankets!


Then they started making Puffles (those mom's who's daughters were there, understand my pain). Kellsie taught them how to take Yarn and wrap it around their fingers. Then they cut the loops and there is a yarn fur ball(I am still finding yarn everywhere in my house).





No comments:

Adventure Gone Wrong

Resort- Cookie Reward

HorseLover's Badge