Monday, August 4, 2008

Activity Flyers

When we get a flyer for an upcoming event, we will add it to the right where it says events. So far there is the Service Unit Early Bird event. Our troop is going as a troop, so check out the info. Laurel will be at council, so I will be leaving from my house to take the girls up there. I will need one more mom to help me drive the girls up there. Anyone want to come and watch Troop Beverly Hills and eat nachos? I will be leaving at 5:15pm from my house for this event.

There is also a recruiting event flyer. This is for our service unit. If you want to attend you will be taking your own daughter, this is not a troop event. If you bring your daughter and a friend to sign up (the friends parent needs to be there as well) , then she will get a patch. This is a free event. We will be putting together new troops that night.

Any questions? I hope this works for you guys. Anything to keep the info simple.

No comments:

Adventure Gone Wrong

Resort- Cookie Reward

HorseLover's Badge