Monday, September 29, 2008

Change of Plans

This wed's troop meeting was going to be at my house and the girls were going to cook. But we are earning the same badge when we go to council and cook the chinese food, so we are moving things around.

This wed we will meet at the school and work on the career badge. We were going to do this in January, but we moved it up. The date in January that was the career badge will now be the day we work on our World Thinking Day projects.

For this wed I do need some news papers (the want adds and the comics). If you have some newspapers (they can be old) let me know. I don't have any.

I have emailed everyone and made the changes on the Troop Calendar. If you have any questions, please email me or call me.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I have a few newspapers that I can bring. And sorry we weren't able to make it last Thursday, we had a child throwing up (yuck!)

Adventure Gone Wrong

Resort- Cookie Reward

HorseLover's Badge